Livermore History - Ravenswood
More Ravenswood Photos:
Page 1: The Property & Description
Page 2: Cottage & Carriage Barn
Page 3: Main House
Page 4: Winery and Vineyard Workers
Page 5: Family Portraits
Ravenswood Events Calendar
Page 1: Outside views of the cottage and house
Page 2: Inside the cottage
Page 3: Inside the cottage, continued
Page 4: Inside the house
Page 5: The Carriage Barn and Winery
Page 6: Ravenswood Ice Cream Social
Page 7: Docents on Niles Canyon Railway
Page 8: Victorian Storybook Tea
Page 9: Ice Cream Social 2005
Page 10: Ice Cream Social 2005: Victorian Games
Page 11: Ravenswood Victorian Yuletide
The Cottage and Carriage Barn
Horse and Carriage in front of cottage. From Alameda County Illustrated, Oakland Tribune, 1898.
The sitting room or "turret" of the cottage, and the main house.
The Carriage Barn in 1984. The shed on the right side of the building was for horse stalls, and it no longer there, although its foundation can still be seen. The coachmen and stable hands lived upstairs in the Carriage Barn.
contains 128 pages of Livermore Historical photos and commentary.
It is available for 19.99 plus tax at the
Livermore Heritage Guild History Center at the Carnegie Building.
Click here for more information
|About These Photos|