eLivermore.com - By Bill Nale


Tri-Valley Murals
Livermore Firehouse Mural

Back to: Home Page  -  Photos Page

Previous Page

Page 1 - Livermore Murals
Page 2 - Pleasanton Murals
Page 3 - Livermore Firehouse Mural
Pages 4-7 - Livermore Firehouse Mural Dedication

Next Page


"The Firefighters' Parade"
mural on the old firehouse on 1st St.

The mural on September 21, 2010, the day of the dedication.

The mural as of June 19, 2010


The fireman in the blue shirt controlling the horse pulled steam engine is Fireman Rick Lamb.
He just retired (October 2011) after 35+ years of service

As of June 17, 2010

The Hose Cart. 
On the far left is Randy Jennings.  In front is Lynn Owens. 
In the back, just to the left of Lynn Owens head is current Fireman Jared Jamison.
The Livermore Heritage Guild has still has the hose cart.


As of June 17, 2010


The Livermore Heritage Guild has restored these three firetrucks (the Seagrave is in the process of being restored).
The one on the left is the 1919 Model-T Chemical Fire Truck.
In the middle is the 1920 Seagrave Fire Truck that is in the process of being restored by a dedicated group.
The one on the right is the 1944 Mack Fire Engine.
See all three in the 2010 Livermore Rodeo Parade, and two of them in front of the mural.


As of June 17, 2010


Next Page
(Livermore Firehouse Mural Dedication)