eLivermore.com - By Bill Nale


Concannon Vineyards
Rededication of Concannon Vineyards

Back to: Home Page  -  Photos Page  - Livermore Photos

Previous Page  

Old Tasting Room  Page 1  -  Page 2
Rededication of Concannon Vineyards


Next Page

The Native Sons of the Golden West rededicate Concannon Vineyards as a historical landmark.
The original dedication occurred on August 19, 1958.




Mixing the mortar, consisting or elements from throughout California
Sand and Gravel: From all of the counties of California, mountains, rivers, and valleys
Cement: From all of the mills of California.  Where the skill of man transforms the natural rock to a needed element of construction
Water:  from each of the missions of California

Applying the mortar to the plaque.


Chris Grey, representing Supervisor Scott Haggerty

Chris Grey with Jim Concannon


Mayor Marshall Kamena

Mayor Kamena and Jim Concannon

Native Sons of the Golden West Past Grand Presidents

Left side:  John Concannon, Jim Concannon, Anna Marie Kyle, Shannon
Right side:  Helen Concannon, Eric, Mary